Adult Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- Completed Application Form
- Official high school transcript or GED score
- ACT or SAT test results
- $40 application fee
If you do not meet these requirements, please contact us
to evaluate your situation.
Graduate Admission Requirements
- You must be at least 24 years old.
- Three years of full-time work experience.
- Earned at least 12 semester hours of transferable credit at a regionally accredited post-secondary institution, with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0.
Degree candidates must have:
Note: Specific graduate programs have additional requirements:
Additional GSM Program Requirements
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Complete an application for graduate admission, including a non-refundable application fee.
- Submit official transcripts from each college/university attended.
- Undergraduate GPA ≥ 3.0 (conditional admission available to those with GPA < 3.0 (Effective for fall 2013)
- Submit a professional resume.
- Provide two recommendation forms, available here or by phone at (815) 836-5348.
- Complete an admission checklist.
Lewis' MBA program is open to all candidates with strong leadership potential, regardless of undergraduate background.
International Graduate Student Requirements
- Degree Candidates
A student who has an undergraduate GPA of 3.00 or above (Effective for fall 2013) OR a post-graduate degree from an accredited university, has submitted all appropriate admission documents and received official documents of his/her acceptance from the Graduate School of Management.
A student whose cumulative undergraduate GPA is less than 3.00 will be required to take three specified foundation level courses and obtain a cumulative GPA of 3.33 after the completion of these courses on their first attempt. No further courses will be allowed if the GPA requirement is not met.
- Visiting Students
An applicant with an undergraduate bachelor's degree may enroll for MBA courses and seminars as a visiting student with the approval of the MBA Program Director. A visiting student may take a maximum of six graduate credit hours and must have:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Submitted a completed application form with the appropriate non-refundable application fee.
- An official transcript from each college/university sent directly to the MBA Admissions Committee of the Graduate School of Management.
- An admission checklist with a Graduate School of Management advisor.
- Official evaluation of transcripts (detailed/course-by-course report) evaluated by One Earth Evaluations, WES, ECE, or Educational Perspectives
- GPA of 3.00 or above (Effective for fall 2013)
- English proficiency - TOEFL: 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, & 79 internet-based; or IELTS: 6.0
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Affidavit of Support from all financial sponsors
- Original bank statement from sponsors
- Please contact Claudia Maloney, Asst. Dir. For International Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the International Admissions page.