- Current Students
- Support LU
In the News
Top 5 Stories
- National Science Foundation grant assists Lewis University STEM students
Published: February 16, 2015.
The National Science Foundation (NSF) has awarded Lewis University in Romeoville a $613,428 grant for the “Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Connections” program.
The funds will assist in the creation of a five-year scholarship
- Lewis University and Pall Corp. continue research studies on nanoparticle filtration technology
Published: December 18, 2014.
Lewis University is continuing its research studies with Pall Corporation, a manufacturer of advanced filtration and purification systems. This research focuses on gaining mechanistic understanding around the synergy between nanoparticle dispersions and
- Lewis University named a STEM friendly school
Published: December 12, 2014.
Lewis University has been included on the inaugural list of “2015 STEM Jobs Approved Colleges” by STEM Jobs Magazine. The list rates universities, colleges, community colleges and trade schools on their responsiveness and relevance to high-demand, high-growth
- Argonne Undergraduate Research Symposium presenters include Lewis University students
Published: November 24, 2014.
Several Lewis University students presented research at the 24th Annual Argonne Undergraduate Research Symposium to peers, faculty and STEM professionals. The event consisted of presentations and keynote address from cutting edge scientists and engineers.
- Governor Quinn announces capital investments on Lewis University Science Center
Published: October 31, 2014.
Governor Pat Quinn announced investments totaling $3.8 million for Lewis University in Romeoville and the University of St. Francis in Joliet on Oct. 31. The investments are funded by the Illinois Jobs Now! capital construction program to address the