- Current Students
- Support LU
In the News
Top 5 Stories
- Lewis University Awards 10 Alumni with Achievement Awards
Published: October 17, 2014.
Lewis University recognized 10 notable alumni during its Annual Alumni Awards Dinner in October. John “Jack” Marco ’68, Chairman of the Board of The Marco Consulting Group (MCG), received the Distinguished Alumni Award for his accomplishments in business.
- The critical role of DNA in forensic criminal investigations is explored by Lewis University alumnus
Published: October 15, 2014.
Dr. James E. Girard ‘67 presented a seminar "Forensic DNA Typing and CODIS,” which focused on the biochemistry behind DNA typing and its relationship to the growing field of forensic science to an overflowing room of students, faculty and staff Oct. 3
- Lewis University Red Tie Ball –Signum Fidei Celebration sets record-breaking year in support of scholarships
Published: October 13, 2014.
Lewis University reported record-breaking results from the Lewis Red Tie Ball-Signum Fidei (Sign of Faith) Celebration, held recently at the Palmer House Hilton Hotel in Chicago. Exceptional support by sponsors and the more than 425 guests who attended
- Lewis University students present research at SURE program symposium
Published: August 15, 2014.
Alternative materials for making solar cells, studying the Lake Michigan food web, protecting pilots’ eyes against laser attacks, more effective cyber security awareness tools, improved cancer detection methods, cell phone cleanliness, color retention
- Kidzfest draws children, parents to downtown Joliet
Published: August 11, 2014.
An estimated 5,000 children with their parents or family members attended the Kidzfest Celebration Saturday, Aug. 2, in downtown Joliet. Sponsored by Lewis University and Joliet Downtown, Kidzfest offered entertaining and educational booths, activities