More students study Aviation at Lewis University than any other school in Illinois.
Since 1932, Lewis University has led the field of Aviation Education - preparing students from around the world to succeed in the aviation industries. With an on-site airport, experienced and industry-leading faculty, personalized learning with less than 15 students per class, and degree programs that provide you with specialized experienceand a well-rounded business, management and liberal arts education -Lewis University is where careers take flight.
- Oldest and most respected aviation program in Illinois
- Only university aviationprogram in Illinois with on-site airport for hands-on training
- Close proximity and exclusive access to O'Hare and Midway - the busiest airport system in the world
- Industry-leading faculty connections for internship opportunities and networking
- FAA-Approved Aviation curriculum taught by experienced and current aviation specialists
- Only AT-CTI Certified school in Illinois (Air Traffic - Collegiate Training Initiative)
- $2 million high-tech Harold E. White Aviation Center is one of the most modern education centers in the Midwest
- Facilities include flight simulators, dispatch center, airplane hangar and more than 25 University-owned, maintained and serviced on-site aircraft
- Personalized learning with < than 15 students per class
- Cessna fleet featuring glass cockpit aircraft