Recently recognized as the nation’s #1 Aviation program.
Lewis University's Aviation Program was recently presented with the Loening Trophy, awarded to the nation's most outstanding college aviation program. Since 1932, Lewis University has led the field of Aviation Education - preparing students from around the world to succeed in the aviation industries. With an on-site airport, experienced and industry-leading faculty, personalized learning with less than 15 students per class, and degree programs that provide you with specialized experienceand a well-rounded business, management and liberal arts education -LewisUniversity is where careers take flight.
- Oldest and most respected aviation program in Illinois
- Only university aviationprogram in Illinois with on-site airport for hands-on training
- Close proximity and exclusive access to O'Hare and Midway - the busiest airport system in the world
- Industry-leading faculty connections for internship opportunities and networking
- FAA-Approved Aviation curriculum taught by experienced and current aviation specialists
- Only AT-CTI Certified school in Illinois (Air Traffic - Collegiate Training Initiative)
- $2 million high-tech Harold E. White Aviation Center is one of the most modern education centers in the Midwest
- Facilities include flight simulators, dispatch center, airplane hangar and more than 25 University-owned, maintained and serviced on-site aircraft
- Personalized learning with < than 15 students per class
- Cessna fleet featuring glass cockpit aircraft